Breakin' the Law.

My cat has started doing a funny thing.
(I know I am not supposed to blog about my cat.
But, you know.
Rules are made to be broken, and all that.)
So my cat comes into the shower with me.
She stands on the ledge between the clear liner and the fabric curtain.
She just sits in there and watches me shower.
Perv.
No, I just think maybe she's bored.
If I ask her what she's doing,
she meows at me.
And I'm like, well, sorry, but I don't know what you are saying.
Because I'm not a cat.
I wish she would just tell me in English what she wants.
And I wish that what she wants would be to have a kitten of her own.
Not, like, to birth a kitten.
Just to own one.
I'd be all over that.
I've got my eye on this grey one named Gary.
A female cat.
Named Gary.
I love that.
On the other hand,
Single, with 2 cats...
Probably we don't want to go there.
And by we, I mean me.
Not me and my cat.
She actually does not get a say in this.
I'm not that crazy.
Yet.

I have a new blog feature for you today.
I call it "Pterodactyl Carrying Things".
What will Pterodactyl carry today?

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Those are my favorite chips! Only I prefer the baked ones. THey are less greasy and therefore crunchier. Also not as bad for you. I wish the ptero was flying them to me.

Popular Posts