Packing.

When you live in Tucson, you hardly ever need to check the weather. You can assume it will be sunny and warm, and you'll usually be right. You can wear a light cardigan and you'll usually be fine. You can wear flip flops and your toes will usually remain intact and unfrozen.

When you're from Tucson and you're taking a trip to a place with actual weather, packing can be somewhat of a challenge.

It starts out reasonably. I'll take dressy jeans and casual jeans. Some sweaters. Tank tops, a cardigan. A pair of flats. Mix and match.

Then you see that new sequined top. Well, that has to come!


Then it's like, oh, I might want a scarf. And my fall boots! I definitely need my boots. Ok, but then I need skinny jeans. And I can't not take a black cardigan. And some casual t-shirts. And a hoodie! Yoga pants. Flip flops, of course. Long sleeve t-shirt to wear under the casual t-shirts, in case it's too cold for short sleeves.


And then my head explodes.

This is why I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and haven't started packing. I think I need a life manager. Meanwhile I'm just going to eat some cake.

Not really. As if I have cake at the office.

PS. I just overheard my coworker make a phone call and say "How does Blue Cross feel about breast implants?" Hahahaaaaaa. I'm guessing they like them, I mean, who doesn't? Ha. I kill me.

Comments

Adriane said…
I'll be your life manager.
GeleeneG said…
Those are some deep v-necks on your sweaters.

Popular Posts