We're practically scientists.

An e-mail conversation with my sister:
 
Me: So Tucson has this minor league team on loan or something and they are called the Tucson Padres. I was looking at their Facebook page and they keep referring to themselves as the T-Pads. That is gross. It sounds like a feminine hygiene product or maybe something you use for acne.

G: That is a really stupid name. Plus, you don’t say it like pad. You say it like pods.  So really, T-Pods? Either way is really dumb.

 Me: T-Pods sounds like something for a Keurig coffee machine.

G: Yeah. Or a weird plant. Or a plant eating dinosaur.

Me: T-POD! RAWR!

G: I don’t think vegetarian dinos should have a very menacing roar. 

Me: T-POD! EEP EEP EEP!

G: Maybe.  That sounds like a robot.

Me: T-POD! SNORT EEP RUSTLE RUSTLE!

What's amazing is that we were both being paid while having this important discussion.  I know. Chew on that.

Oh hey, remember those Africans who are stuck drinking dirty lake water? They still want your money. Well, they probably don't know about your money, but I want your money. If you donate, maybe I'll Microsoft-paint you some one-of-a-kind T-Pod artwork. It's not a bribe, I'm just putting it out there. If you're tempted, you can donate here.


 








Comments

GeleeneG said…
Ok, I threw money in your well. Now give me a picture of a dinosaur drinking coffee.

Popular Posts