We're rice men.

I should be working but instead I am researching cricket annihilation and watching it rain. Speaking of rain, I went to Seattle. It rains 9 months out of the year in Seattle. Not when I was there though, thankfully. I don't know how to dress for rain. I barely know how to dress for work and I just sit at a desk all day.

Do you want to see my vacation slide show? I thought you would like it. It's really just 40 different photos of the Public Market sign, because that's mostly what I saw in Seattle. That's how it goes, sometimes.

Do you feel that any lie is a betrayal?





I thought I saw a black widow spider!


And that is Seattle, more or less. Probably less.

The End.

Comments

AprilJ said…
You came home with more pictures than I did!! My camera had exactly one. And none on my phone. Fail.

Popular Posts