I'm Still Here

I just thought I would stop by and let you know (in case you were wondering) that I am, in fact, still alive.

Thanks to everyone who has been there, sent messages, sent cheer up gifts and cards and goodies and everything else. You guys are amazing- I thank God every day for the amazing family and friends I've been blessed with. Thanks to those who've set their lives aside for a little while to spend time with me; you'll never know what that has meant.

I've been trying to get involved in new things, right now for the distraction but hopefully soon because I enjoy it. This week I joined a meetup group I found online and went to dinner with some girls. Yesterday night I went to a bible study and that was really good, both for the message and the people there. I'm doing some volunteer stuff this weekend and have more things scheduled for the next month or so. Life is slowly, very slowly, returning to normal, or what is the new normal, I guess.

So, thank you again for all the love, it means the world to me.

Comments

AprilJ said…
I was just saying to myself.. "Self, if Erin hasn't blogged, I'm going to flog her on FB". Lucky for you, there was a new post! (insert evil laugh here) Still pulling for you up here in the great getting-whiter (snow) north. Come visit!
Amy Filleman said…
None of us are doing anything you wouldn't do for us. So exciting that you are getting involved in things. I think that is so cool! Those people are lucky to get to spend time with you! Love ya tons. Lets go to Alaska together again, that was fun. Better yet, lets go to Greece!!

Popular Posts