Resolved

It's like the 4th day of the new year.
If I was a better person,
I'd have some kind of new year post.
I'd probably talk about the past year.
And have goals.
Or resolutions.
Or pictures of parties.
Something.
But I don't have anything like that.
I resolve not to make resolutions.
If there are no resolutions,
I can't fail.
I'm a fan of not failing.
If you couldn't guess that about me.
My coworker is taking an extended vacation.
Under the guise of being sick.
Yeah right, slacker.
As punishment, I am eating all the mini Snickers.
That will teach him to leave me here by myself.
He won't have any snacks.
Speaking of snacks.
I saw a recipe for brownie covered Oreos.
Um.
Yum?
Yes please.
I'm going to make them soon.
I will report back on the level of deliciousness.
Good thing I didn't resolve to be more healthy.
Anyway.
Nice chatting with you.
Better get back to not working.
And not resolving to better myself.
All in a day's work!

Comments

Popular Posts