So maybe I'm like 14 years old.

Have you ever visited 5 different Target stores in one day, buying up every pink plastic flamingo in the greater metropolitan area?




No, me either. I wouldn't know anything about that.


If you do find yourself in need of a large quantity of flamingos on short notice, I'd recommend Kmart. Even if you call and the lady says they don't have them. Even if she says they have frogs and chickens, but no flamingos. Don't believe her. They have flamingos. That's how Kmart is.



If you buy flamingos at Target, they might not have legs. That's okay. You can use plant stakes.


If you live in the desert, it doesn't matter if your flamingos have legs because you can't get them into the hard ground anyway.


If you're going to execute a middle-of-the-night flamingo attack, dress in black. That makes you feel like a ninja.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be upset when you find 16 flamingos in your front yard. I mean, just look at them, all pink and adorable.

Yay, flamingos.

Comments

Popular Posts