It's better not to ask.

I was listening to NPR (which is not too relevant except that now you're probably like oh, NPR, I am so impressed) and they were talking about music and the announcer said something about a saxophonist. But he pronounced it like this: Sack-SOPH-anist. Really? Is that really how you pronounce that word? I've already recounted to you my surprise about the correct pronunciation of wafted but I didn't expect any issues with saxophonist. I guess maybe the solution is this: saxophone player.

Speaking of words that are stupid, can we talk about papal? It's Pope this and Pope that and then it's Papal. What the heck. That is weird. This is really Frank's issue and I told him to write a guest post about it but apparently he has better things to do than write guest posts about papal things for a blog with 4.7 readers. Whatever.

I know I usually don't blog about my cat because it's lame and I'm trying not to be lame even though I'm sort of dressed like an Amish person and all that. But this is kind of funny. Or maybe you had to be there. Probably that. So there was this cat outside my house and whenever that happens, the cat inside my house gets all riled up. Whenever I see a cat my brain is like "Cat. Cat. Catcatcatcatcat touch that cat catch it pet it make it your own" so I had to open up the door and try to lure the cat. And that REALLY angered my cat. I tried to lure stranger cat but my cat was getting all worked up and trying to dart out the door and stuff. So then I decided the best thing to do would be to lock my cat up in the bedroom so I could capture the new cat without her interference. I started to go down the hall and along came my cat, trotting along beside me and I was like oh, look how good she is being! WRONG. Right after that she turned into insane devil beast and started attacking me and climbing up my legs and howling. I tried to escape into the bedroom but she cornered me with rage in her eyes and I really thought I was going to die but then Frank saved me by blasting her with a spray bottle and maybe his shoe. I can't remember because I was too traumatized to recall correctly.

Anyway, the reason I'm even telling you this story is because this morning there was a stranger cat outside and I tapped on the door to get its attention but then I had to leave for work. My cat witnessed the whole thing so for all I know she laid in wait and took out her anger on my roommate who is very possibly lying in the hallway, shredded to pieces by the dragon cat. Hopefully not but you never know. This is why you shouldn't have a cat.

Well, that about covers all the non-happenings around here. Until next time...


Comments

Popular Posts