Seis

There's this new feature that's popped up on my Facebook lately, I think it's called "On This Day" and, as you might guess, it tells you what happened on this day in previous years. Well, it tells you what happened on your Facebook page, anyway, although let's be real, it probably knows what happened off Facebook too, because that's how the Internet works. It's not called The All-Knowing Google for nothing. I just made that up, maybe it's not called that at all. I digress.

Today my "On This Day" app said that on this day in 2009, I started this blog. Aww, my little baby is almost a man. Just kidding, that's creepy. But wow, 6 years I've been posting oftentimes mindless drivel here for you all, whoever "you all" might be, to read. And sometimes you even read it! I know this because I track you, yes, yes I do.

I'm too lazy to actually go and look, but I can think of a few started and not finished things from those past 6 years. Flashback Friday? Well, everyone else in the world is doing Throwback Thursday now so let's just say I was ahead of my time with that one. Hmm. A post a day? Yes, that happened for a few days. Oh, I think there was a 30 day drawing challenge that lasted for maybe 3 days. That's a win. I don't think I ever even finished writing about my trip to Ireland. What happened in Dublin? Maybe you'll never know.

There's no point to any of this except to say thanks for reading, I guess. Like, I get it, it's super pointless, and sporadic, and lacking cohesiveness, and mainly just me nattering on about random stuff that no one cares about, sometimes not even me. But some of you are still reading, and that means a lot to me. And also, I don't really care, because sometimes I just want to write it down, you know? And also, I got this shirt off the internet, it cost like $5, and it came from China. And it is an XXL and it barely fits me. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, in China, I am a giant. And I feel pretty good about that.

And here's a picture of a bike in front of a yellow wall, because people like blogs with pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts