Uninspired

I feel guilty because I haven't updated lately and the reason for that, dear friends, is that I have nothing to update you about. Good thing I only have like 4 readers, eh? I have even gone so far as to Google "things to blog about" for some inspiration, which didn't really work. Oh, for an anecdote!

I have these 2 desks I am trying to sell on Craigslist. Why I attempt to sell things on Craigslist, I do not know. Anyhow, one desk is listed for $30, and one for $50. And then...oh man that story got so boring that I fell asleep writing it.

I'm on a decorating spree at the moment. I have all these visions for my new spare bedroom, one of which includes an art wall where I will hang an eclectic mix of original artwork that I have gathered. Does it count as original artwork if it is a print? Doesn't matter. I've been buying it off Etsy.com, direct from the artist, so I'll consider it original. Here is a sampling of what I've gotten so far:



More will be coming. Then I just have to find frames, paint all the frames the same color- I'm thinking white or off-white, maybe a crackle finish? And hang them up. Of course, the white frames can't go on a white wall, so I'll have to paint. The bedding is bright-ish green, so I am playing around with a silvery-grey color for the wall. That's what Sherwin Williams is telling me goes with the green. Then I will have a little white side table- something that looks grown-up, not a $16 cube from Ikea or anything, and a lamp, and maybe a vintage clock radio, just for fun. Oh, you guys, it's going to be so cute! Then I guess I will have to have a guest.

I just saw a lady go by the window. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, a black top, and bright yellow Crocs. We're talking banana, Big Bird, Cheerios-box yellow. Um...not cute, lady. Not cute at all.

Anyway, my new spare room is going to be really cute when it is all done. Maybe if it ever is finished, I'll show you a picture. But anyway I'm bored with this now so I guess I'll go check out Facebook.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't like crackle.

Popular Posts