These Things Have Occurred.

I dropped a hair straightener on my foot. It is an expensive hair straightener. I couldn't let it hit the floor. It burned. Today I accidentally scraped off the burned skin whilst putting on my shoe. That hurt too. Now I have an open goopy foot wound.

I bought 2 pairs of shoes in the past week. I'm sure I'm well into the 70s by now. It's either a sickness or totally awesome, I can't decide which.

I got another dinosaur shirt. I think I have 5. I think I might actually be an 8 year old boy but the jury is still out on that one.

I received a letter from my HOA. Not about the weeds, for once. This time it was about tree debris. I wasn't sure if they were referring to the leaves from my (HOA-approved) messy tree or the sticks from my (HOA-approved) dead lantana, which is not a tree at all, but rather than arguing semantics with these people I just cleaned it all up. I didn't do it with a happy heart though. So take that, HOA.

I told a boy I liked his face. He said, thank you. It was almost just like on Friends. I hope that boy doesn't read this blog. Maybe he does. Probably not. But maybe? I doubt it though. If he does, oh well. I already liked his face, I can't embarrass myself much more. Maybe if I licked his face. I would never lick someone's face but when I write liked, it makes me think licked, and licking is more embarrassing than liking.

I've started a new diet where I consume only cheesecake and coffee.

I'm just kidding. I didn't. But that would be a fantastic experiment.

I have obtained a straw cowboy hat to wear at the beach. I'm sure people wear cowboy hats to the beach...right? I'm going to, anyway. I bet it will be so cute. Or ridiculous. I'm good with either one.

When I say obtained, I definitely just mean that I went to the store and bought. I was trying to make it sound like my entire week has not been spent making up for not shopping for all of Lent. I don't want you people silently judging me on the fact that I have 70 pairs of shoes and a straw cowboy hat and some people don't even have any dinosaur t-shirts. Not even one.

I use too many commas but I just like them so much. I need my commas.

I'm on strike against excessive punctuation. Multiple exclamation points and question marks make me twitch. I'm just putting that out there.

I may do something that is against my better judgment. It's under consideration.

I'm re-evaluating my stance on coconut thanks to Starbucks' Mocha Coconut Frappuccino. It's almost like a Girl Scout cookie. With coffee. And no caramel. It's tasty and expensive and should definitely be a part of the cheesecake and coffee diet.

I'm going to celebrate Cinco de Mayo by eating chips and salsa and drinking strawberry margaritas. You should too. Of course, I celebrate most Thursdays by eating chips and salsa and drinking strawberry margaritas, and I think you should too.

Earlier I had a bad attitude about work, but don't worry because I've straightened up.


I still have drums. They're still awesome. I still only know how to play the CVHS fight song and Wipeout. It's not very impressive but it is loud so I count it as a win.

I'm too busy to write any more. I have faxes to fax and forms to review and files to file and fun to have.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Remember in that movie with Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney how she spills something on her shirt and so she has to wear her 5yo son's dinosaur undershirt and it is totally cute?

Also, you won't look strange wearing a straw cowboy hat at the beach. It is normal. I might be taking mine, but I haven't decided yet.

Popular Posts