Boom. Roasted.

Today the girl at Starbucks knew my order without me even having to say anything. At first I was like "Oh, yeah, I'm a regular!" and then I was like, " I buy way too many overpriced lattes."  But they are just so good...

It feels like fall. In my mind, that is. It doesn't actually feel like fall. But in my mind it's fall and I want to wear tall boots and sweaters and scarves, and drink hot chocolate and eat pumpkin muffins and set things on fire.

Just kidding about that last part. Clearly there is no season for setting things on fire.

Alas, this is Tucson and it will be at least 2 months until any of that comes to fruition. Oh well. Someday. 

I have a new scheme and the scheme is, I need a Wii. I mean, I totally do not need a Wii but suddenly I feel like I must have one. Maybe one will show up at my door- a video game miracle! Probably that would only happen if I were to order one but then it's not really a miracle, it's just the power of Visa plus UPS.

Anyway I'm going to Alaska on Thursday so you probably won't hear from me for a while or forever if I happen to get eaten by a bear while I'm there. Fingers crossed! 





Comments

AprilJ said…
Guess what?! Your sweaters, scarves and boots will be PERFECT up here. Bring them. Let's hope we don't get eaten by a bear... but it won't be for lack of putting ourselves in the situation. You asked for adventures and that definitely involves going into a bear's area.. (insert Jaws music)
Erin said…
Oh, you have no idea how happy all this makes me. Bears and boots and adventures, yay!

Popular Posts