Oh yeah, this old thing.

Oh, remember this blog? I had to pull a bunch of weeds and stuff just to get in the door.
That wasn't funny. Sorry.

Uhhhhh.
The thing is, I haven't got any material for you all. Nothing to report. No humorous anecdotes. No MS Paintings. No moneymaking schemes. Just...life. Plain old life.

I turned 30. I had a toga party. It's funny to tell your friends they have to dress in a bed sheet for your birthday party. It's even funnier when they actually do it. Now that, I believe, is love.

I'm getting a roommate. Housemate. Actually it's my cousin so it's not some random roommate business. There's no space for her currently because I have entirely too many possessions and I'm unwilling to part with most of them. This is a good exercise for me. Also I will have to start wearing pants and not putting my shoes on the kitchen table.

I made that up. I don't really put my shoes on the table. Well, maybe sometimes I do. Probably not. Don't judge me.

I just want to drink coffee and watch kitten videos on Youtube.

I think I might have finger rabies or something. If I lose my finger it's going to be really hard to push buttons.

Wow, it's like I'm on drugs except I'm totally not. I think you should just look at this bear picture for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts