I'll Try Harder

Not that you probably care too much.
But I will try harder to put something here.
So you can read it.
In case you are bored.
Or want to feel superior.
By reading about my inferiority.
Just kidding.
I'm only going to write about being awesome.
I win.
I can't get this thing out of my mind.
It's a cake pan.
I am obsessed with cake pans.
I have so many that my roommate barely has space for her food.
Or her linens.
Because the cake pans have pushed other kitchen-y things out of the kitchen.
And into the linen closet.
Thank goodness for cedar chests or we'd be in real trouble.
But this cake pan- you guys.
It's so cute.
It's mini layer cakes.
I know, you're thinking you've seen this before.
But you're wrong.
These are even tinier than those mini layer cakes.
Like, one inch cakes.
Tiny, tiny layer cakes.
Can you imagine the cuteness?
I can't get it out of my mind.
I'm going to buy it at lunch.
If it's gone, I will be so sad.
So sad.
I may never recover.
One time I got this rabbit cake pan.
It was on sale for $2.95.
I had to buy it.
I brought it home.
I had a different roommate.
She rolled her eyes at me.
She didn't understand.
I told her about the deal.
I told her I had to buy it.
Because of the low, low price.
She didn't understand.
But I've used that rabbit cake pan 3 times.
Totally worth it.
So at lunch I will buy a tiny layer cake pan.
Then I will bake tiny layer cakes.
They will be adorable.
I will win at tiny cake making.
If only my oven worked...

Comments

Popular Posts