More like a full-bodied dry heave set to music.

My roommate and I have a Wii. We needed it because...oh, let's be honest, because I have no impulse control and I wanted it so we could play video games and never accomplish anything productive. So, like the rest of the world, but 5-25 years behind schedule.

Regardless, now we have a Wii. And we have games. One of these games is Just Dance. That's a game about, you guessed it, dancing. The premise is that you just dance. Dance dance dance, just like the little figure on the screen. Awesomeness (or hilarity) ensues. Fun!

Turns out what I always knew to be true is still true- I'm a terrible dancer. Terrible. I have no rhythm at all. My roommate claims to also be a terrible dancer but all I know is that we have dance-offs and she wins. By approximately 6,000 points. I just waive my arms around wildly and hope to hit the right move on occasion. She tries to help me by instructing me to act like the person on the screen is a mirror, but it doesn't work. I just stand there staring at it, confused, because although my brain sees the moves on the screen, my brain cannot then pass the message to my limbs to copy them. It just does not compute. I don't know if this is genetic or what but it's a pretty bad situation, except possibly quite entertaining for anyone who happens to witness it.

I think I was going somewhere with this but then my sister showed me this:


And now we are busy thinking what we'd name our tiger cats. I'd name mine Shere Kahn or possibly Scott. She'd name hers Azkabar. I really need that cat.

Comments

Clayton said…
That is a pretty cool cat. If I had a tiger I'd name him Bob. Because it's a ridiculous name for a tiger. Or Dammit. Enjoy Just Dance. My kids LOVE that one!! Get Mario. Brothers. Supreme time waster but oh, so much fun.

Popular Posts