Why, hello there.

It seems I've neglected to post anything for the past, oh, two months.
Oops.
My bad.
It's just that I've been so busy drinking coffee and drawing pictures of dinosaurs having awesome adventures being incredibly lazy.
It happens.
I kept meaning to post pictures from Thanksgiving in Virginia, you know, to pacify you until I could come up with something more entertaining, but those pictures keep magically not showing up on the Internet even though I tried to put them there many many times.
They're here now, though. So, a few months later...
We saw some foliage. Fall-ish!
Oh, so I just went to add the photos and only like half of them are online. Boo! Dear Warren Buffett, please buy me a new laptop that isn't a piece of junk.


Whatever, now I'm over it. Here, we went to this plantation and the sky looked like that and the tree looked like that and that's not the house, it's the kitchen, but whatever.
Maybe later the rest of my pictures will decide to show up and you can see leaves and headstones. Lucky you.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
No pictures of Sugah or Tunnah? I found their diary. http://www.shirleyplantation.com/farm_journals_cats.html

Popular Posts