You can stop holding your breath now because I am finally ready to show you my Thanksgiving photos.
Thank goodness, I know.
Anyhow.
Let's see what I have in my little bag of tricks.



Fall leaves.

Turns out I'm kind of obsessed with headstones, etc. Just look at how pretty they are. And creepy!

Jefferson Davis surveying his territory, or something.
Extreme close-up of a grave angel.

Sooo...I guess that's that. Ha. A lot of buildup over nothing, huh? This is my blog, that's how I roll.
Ok, I just made up a New Year's resolution to keep this blog filled up with interesting, frequent posts.
Nah, not really. But I will try harder. Because maybe you are bored at work and you need something to read and maybe I can help you. I understand that. Do de do. Bored already, friends, bored with this already.

Comments

Popular Posts