Ok kids, I've started a blog.

So, what do you think? It's so very...dull. I know. I'm planning to spruce things up as soon as inspiration strikes.

In the meantime, please feel free to leave lots of comments. I don't know what I'm doing here, I don't know why I feel the need to pollute the internet with my ramblings- goodness knows there's enough of that out there already. Ah well, too late. I'll add myself to the abundance of flotsam floating around. We can always use more flotsam, I think.

What I wanted to write here was some sort of fascinating but witty monologue on what you will see in the future but I haven't quite figured that out yet, so I'm posting this drivel instead. I am planning on making cupcakes this weekend so maybe you'll see a post on that. Ooh! Cupcakes! Try to contain your excitement.

Thanks for visiting. I'll try to make it worth your time.

Comments

Erin said…
I am just testing this out to see if comments work. Also it's like a seed comment, maybe if I post it more comments will grow.
AprilJ said…
I'm trying to leave my 2nd comment.. Yay for the new blog. What funny people we have in our family (both funny "ha ha", and funny "honey, take the kids out of the room").
Adriane said…
For some reason this reminded me of the time on The Office when Ryan set up a blog for Creed. Random.
bj said…
I think baking cupcakes is a great way to spend the day.
GeleeneG said…
I can't believe you didn't tell me you started a blog. Now I have something else to read when I should be working.
Erin said…
I started it after you'd already gone home on Friday or else you would've known.

Popular Posts