One Night At The Call Center (Part 2)

Another re-run from my other blog. This is from when I worked at the Geico call center, in case you couldn't figure it out. This is probably the last re-run.



"Alright, we got that vehicle removed from your policy. You'll be receiving paperwork in the mail in 7-10 business days reflecting the changes we've made to your policy. You can also view that information online at geico.com in about 24 hours."
"Ok, thanks."
"Was there anything else I could do for you today?"
"No, unless you want to have phone sex."
"Um, I better not do that sir."
"Thanks anyway."
"Thank you for insuring with Geico. Have a nice weekend!"


"Can I have your policy number please?"
"Is that my account number? 2347829367-137423"
"I don't think that's it, that's too many numbers."
"How am I supposed to find it? There are numbers all over this thing. I'm trying to pay my bill for Sallie Mae. It's a student loan."
"Sir, this is Geico. Auto insurance."
"How am I supposed to pay this bill? They don't tell you how to pay it!"
"This is Geico. You've called Geico. We sell auto insurance. I can't take your Sallie Mae payment."
"G*ddammit!! How am I supposed to call Sallie Mae?"
"I don't know sir, this is Geico. Your insurance company. I don't know how to call Sallie Mae." "They want you to pay your bill and they don't tell you where to call!! #^% #%^&*^% $&(#!!!!" End call.

Comments

AprilJ said…
Sounds like that was another beautiful day in the neighborhood. You traded one brand of idiot for a mobile car wash guy. Fair trade.
Erin said…
That mobile car wash guy was here again yesterday! And my coworker got his car done! He will never, ever go away now. There are 2 suckers in this office that he knows he can profit from.

Popular Posts