Monday stuff.

I might have accidentally on purpose stolen my neighbor's trash bin. I think there is a 50% chance that it was actually my trash bin, but I don't know for sure. I just know last week was winter and it was windy and when I got home from work my trash bin was gone from in front of the house but there was one just like mine in the middle of my neighbor's driveway. I have a special tiny bin because I'm cheap and I ordered a new small one to save $2. So I just kind of assumed that the tiny bin was mine and had blown away and someone put it back in their yard. And I took it back. I hope no one was watching or they'll think I'm some kind of crazy trash-bin thieving scoundrel and they'll probably try to vote me out of the neighborhood.

I forgot to tell you that last Sunday was Draw a Dinosaur Day. I submitted my T-Rex with balloons which is kind of cheating since I didn't draw that on Sunday, but it's just so cute I couldn't resist. I don't know what the point of Draw A Dinosaur Day is, but I bet it's to spread happiness and dinosaurs throughout the land. And also because dinosaurs are awesome.

I have a new scheme and it's to rent a beach house in OBX, which is what the cool kids call the Outer Banks. I don't even know where the Outer Banks are but I think maybe South Carolina or North Carolina or Ohio. Anyway I want to get a beach house and spend a week being relaxed and eating fudge and hanging out on the boardwalk and things of that nature. It's basically going to be awesome and everyone I know is invited but you have to make a decision ASAP because I'm going for sure and no wafflers are allowed to screw up my plan. It's like fashion. Either you're in, or you're out.

I got these clementines for this party I was having because no party is complete without clementines. Not really. But the clementines came in a little crate box thing and on the box it said Clem & Tina, and had a clementine dressed like a boy and one dressed like a girl and it was pretty much the cutest fruit crate I've ever seen. The clementines were meant to be dipped in the chocolate from the fondue fountain, because no party is complete without a fondue fountain. But when I got my fountain out, that I've never used, but only loaned out once, 4 years ago, for some certain cousin's graduation party, not to name names or call out or anything, but I'm just saying the cord is missing and the fountain is rendered useless. Useless! I've never even gotten to enjoy it! You can't trust anyone, knowwhatI'msayin'? Fortunately we obtained another fountain in the nick of time and the party was able to go on. Crisis averted.

The moral of the story is; I need a drum kit.

And, dinosaurs are cool.

Have you ever seen my painting of this half lady/ half horse? I'm not sure. Please enjoy.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
I don't think there are any boardwalks in OBX. Sorry. But there is fudge.
AprilJ said…
Name names!! Who stole the cord to your chocolate fountain?!? I must know!!!!

Popular Posts