Kittens in the West

Me: If I had a kitten I would name him Virgil Earp.

G: hahahahaha that would be cute.

Me: He would only go by his full name. Virgil Earp is hungry. Virgil Earp, don't scratch the couch.

G: Virgil Earp, don't shoot that guy.

Me: Virgil Earp always shoots first and asks questions later.

G: Yeah. Plus he has the title of Sheriff, so that is even better.

Me: Sheriff Virgil Earp, the cutest kitten ever.

G: The cutest kitten in the west sounds better.

Me: Renegade Law Cat.

G: Maybe I would get his brother, Marshall Morgan Earp. But mine would probably get shot on a pool table.

Me: Oh yeah, that might happen. I guess you could have Wyatt Earp.

G: Yeah. He's most famous anyway.

Me: That is why Virgil is funnier.

G: Yeah.

Me: Hopefully a kitten will show up at my door.

G: Yeah.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Apparently no one else finds us as amusing as I do ;)
Erin said…
I can only assume that the rest of the world doesn't understand our brand of comedy.

Popular Posts