And today I accidentally dressed like a slutty schoolgirl.

I'm supposed to be writing this bio for our office website. We're trying to be more friendly or something, I don't know. Anyway, this is what I've got so far:

VP of Service (because on the Internets you can be anything you want) Erin has been with the company since 2007. She holds a bachelor's degree in hotel and restaurant management from Northern Arizona University, where she graduated summa cum laude. She is the recipient of the prestigious "Beacon of Knowledge" award from Geico and was listed in Who's Who Among American High School Students many times in the '90s, except her parents would never pay for the book because it's a complete money-suck that doesn't actually mean anything. When she's not phoning clients to ask invasive questions about their medical history, Erin enjoys drawing bears and dinosaurs in Microsoft Paint and posting them on the internet. She also likes baking delicious treats and dedicates vast amounts of time and resources to improving her rather substantial shoe collection. DINOSAUR! RAWR!


If that doesn't inspire confidence in a company I don't know what does.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Are they really going to post that? Because I would definitely give my business to a company that had interesting bios like that.

Popular Posts