They kind of look like Swedish fish.

I'm pretty sure I have eye rabies or something and I'm probably going to go blind in my left eye. If it's not eye rabies then at the very least it's a corneal ulcer- that's a thing!- and it's so annoying. And I haven't even been sleeping in my contacts so I don't know what the deal is. Whatever. No wonder I never get any work done. Too busy dealing with eye rabies.

I was trying to MS Paint a picture of a compy dinosaur for you guys. Compys are cool because they're turkey sized and mean, I think. Or maybe they're not mean, I don't know, I'm not a dinosaur expert or anything. In any case I couldn't get it to come out right so no compy for you today. I hope you weren't waiting for it. Well obviously you weren't because it's not like I was all, stay tuned to this blog for a painting of a compy! But maybe I should do that. I bet my paintings will be worth a lot of money if this eye thing doesn't work out and I end up half blind. I'm just guessing half-blind MS Paintings of dinosaurs are worth a lot of money. Like, at least $3. Warren Buffett, you may want to get in on this action.

Here's a little tip for robot telemarketers. Program your caller ID thing to say something other than "Voice Messaging". If any robots are reading this blog- no one takes a call from Voice Messaging. It's a dead giveaway that it's just some shady robot. There you go. Free advice. You're welcome.

It's weird how at Taco Bell everything is made from the same ingredients, just in different shapes. And by weird, I obviously mean awesome and delicious. In fact, I think I will draw a picture of a taco now. Please hold.

Ok, the taco is ready. It looked really stupid so then I gave it eyes and a little red mouth. Please enjoy. Taco Time!

Comments

Popular Posts