Blog fail, sorry.

I started off this blog all on top of it with something new every day and then totally let you down. Sorry about that, loyal readers. I wish I had a good excuse but really I just haven't had anything remotely interesting going on.

Yesterday I went home sick, that was weird. I haven't really legitimately been sick since I don't know when. It was before college, that's for sure. I mean, I got a cold once in college but I still went to class. I'm sure my classmates appreciated that. Anyway, yeah, home sick. Maybe Swine Flu. I was hoping to catch one of these catastrophic illnesses so maybe that's it. As long as it doesn't interfere with Boston then I don't care. At least being sick-ish gets me some sympathy and free Sprite and crackers.

I am working on something clever right now but I can't tell you what it is in case it doesn't work out. If it does work out and is amazing and awesome then I will be certain to post about it on this blog. If it doesn't, well, I guess you'll never know.

I ordered a new camera and it's coming on Friday, yay yay yay! So excited. I know that's why all my pictures aren't great- bad camera. Once I have this new camera, I'll practically be...some famous photographer.

Ok, gotta go print some labels now, BYE BYE..........

Comments

Popular Posts