Here are some random pictures.

I am killing time until the mall opens so here are some random pictures that I took with my new camera. Let me just say that I am under no illusions that these are good or artistic or anything like that.

First, here is some lantana. I used the macro setting on this, and also the foliage setting.

Here are some...oleanders, I believe. I was trying out that black and white and color thing again. I think it needs some tweaking but it's fun.



This was growing on my tree. I don't know what it is. I used the foliage setting and the macro setting.


This is Aiden. I am pretty sure that posting a picture of my cat does not count as blogging about my cat. Aiden likes shoes, that is why she is holding that flip flop.
These are some almonds. I don't know if you can make these pictures huge on your computer but the detail is pretty crazy, you can see all these flecks of almond dust or dirt or whatever is all over them.
There you go, the photo tour of things in my immediate area. Soon I will hopefully have something more interesting to blog about and something more interesting to photograph.

Comments

Filleman Family said…
You need to get out more. I'd also like to see more cat pictures.

Love,
Mark
AprilJ said…
Oooh, Aidan looks like my dead cat Jackson. What a pretty boy (or girl..whatever). God bless Jackson.
Anonymous said…
I enjoyed the cat picture too.

Popular Posts