I'm so excited...

I feel like Jessie Spano in the episode of Saved By The Bell where she is addicted to caffeine pills. "There's no time! There's never any time!" I have all this baking to get done and the deadline, it is pressing down on me. I can feel it. I have in my mind that Memorial Day Weekend is at the end of the month, but guess what, readers, guess what! It is in fact the 2nd to last weekend of the month, which means it is just over 2 weeks away.

These are the things that I need to do before Friday, May 22:

Bake 100+ cupcakes.
Figure out what kind of frosting to use on said cupcakes.
Bake a sheet cake.
Make clever decorations for said sheet cake.
Make filling and frosting for said sheet cake.

So far I have:
Procured most, but not all, of the cupcake liners.
Drawn a doodle of a cat butt on my list of things to get done.

Yep, I'm on a roll here. The funny thing is that other than work, I have no committments. I can make these things any old evening or weekend and pop them in the freezer. But instead I have been putting it off, thinking oh, I have ages, positively ages! Ha. I guess the joke is on me. Ah well, it will all get done. It usually does.

In other news, my camera arrives tomorrow so whenever I do get around to finishing this nonsense, I can show you tons of pictures! Yay pictures!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I finally died, which started the whole world living...

Maybe Mark-Paul Gosselaar will come help you bake. Or Mario Lopez. Nice.

What the hell kind of name is Mark-Paul? I typed that out and was thinking that wasn't right and I had to look it up. Weird.

Popular Posts