I'm Helen Hunt

This morning before we left California, I introduced Tony to the wonder that is Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant.

Hostess: I'll seat you in the Garden Room. It's nice, it has a fountain.

Us: Cool, thanks.

Hostess, to Tony: Is this your girlfriend? She's pretty.

Tony: Uh..yeah, she is.

Hostess: I mean, I think all women are beautiful, but, for example, who do you think is prettier? Pamela Anderson, or Helen Hunt? Do you know who Helen Hunt is?

Tony: Yeah..I'd say Helen Hunt

Hostess: Exactly. And she's Helen Hunt.

Tony: Awkward laugh, yeah.

Breakfast ensues. Delicious.

As we leave the restaurant...

Hostess: Bye cute couple! Bye Helen!




Hahahahaha.

Comments

Tracey said…
Would you rather be Helen Hunt or Pamela Anderson?
Erin said…
Hmm. Helen, I guess. I've never given it much thought. And for the record, I didn't post this to brag that the hostess thought I was pretty, but because I thought the entire thing was so absurd. I think maybe that didn't come across in my post. :-/
Amy Filleman said…
Helen is way hotter and has a much lower slut factor. Did he like Mrs Knott's?? It is basically the best place in the world. Mmmm, just thinking about it I feel happy. Tony is a nerd.
AprilJ said…
Helen Hunt.. for sure. Congrats. That is a compliment :)
Tracey said…
Ha, no I got that. The whole time I was reading I was thinking WTF? But I didn't want to say that because then you might have thought that I didn't think you were as pretty as Helen Hunt or something.

Popular Posts