Right before the office phone rings, a bunch of lights flash. Just now I saw the lights so I answered the phone, even though it hadn't actually rang yet. I bet my boss thinks I have magical psychic powers.

I just played a large number of Freecell games. I am obsessed with Freecell. For some reason, work Freecell is much more difficult than home Freecell. I have a terrible record at work Freecell. It's because there is no "hint" function. Sometimes I need a hint. But it's good because once I master work Freecell, I'll almost definitely be Freecell champion. No one really cares if you have mad Freecell skills, but whatever.

This is the most boring week ever. That is why I have to keep writing stupid blog posts about nothing, that do little more than make me look like a moron. I wonder why I make myself look stupid on my own blog? I should probably work on making myself look smart. But if I showed you all how smart I really am, you'd be too intimidated and wouldn't want to be my friend. That is almost definitely what would happen.

I have some Euros leftover from vacation. Every day I check the exchange rate. It's kind of like the stock market because I am waiting for the Euro to drop and then I'm going to the bank to change those Euros into good old American greenbacks. I don't know why I said that, how stupid. Anyway, the Euro was up, and now it's going down again and I'm trying to decide if I should hang on or go to the bank. Decisions, decisions.

I saw a story on Yahoo! about a man who had a pea growing in his lung. I guess he ate a pea and then it went into his lung and then it sprouted. And it really bothers me because it seems like the pea should've been cooked or something, and that a cooked pea shouldn't sprout. So, gross. Peas are gross anyway and this is one more reason why I will not be eating them.

So tomorrow we are scheduled for an office viewing of my vacation photos. I am not even joking about this. It has been scheduled since Monday. I don't know if words can express how excited I am for this, but I will try: I am not excited at all. There, I think that just about does it. That should be incredibly awkward.

Just now my boss was like, "What are you working on over there?" Probably on account of my furious typing. ( I always type furiously when I'm blogging, it makes me feel like F. Scott Fitzgerald. I mean, I don't know if he typed furiously but probably.) So anyway, I just gave the vague answer of "Oh, some e-mails." So now I'm kind of busted and I better do something work related. Meh.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
I will get you a Freecell Champion t-shirt. And maybe you should make some baklava to take to your vacation picture viewing, just to add a little to the experience.

Popular Posts