I always forget to title my posts.

You know what is not fun? Fun size candy. I don't know why they call it fun, when it's smaller than normal candy. Fun size candy would be giant candy, I think.

You know what else isn't fun? Fun runs. I don't see anything fun about any kind of run. Even if you are in shape and don't want to die, I'm pretty sure it's still a stretch to call it fun.

Just now this dental rep came in to drop off some packets I ordered and she brought one toothbrush. I wonder if it is for me, or if I should give it to my boss? I already have like 10 new toothbrushes at home because she brings them every time she comes in. But this one is blue and silver. It's pretty flashy. I'll probably have to take it.

Well, this is super boring. I almost fell asleep writing it. Sorry dudes. I need some new material.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I always tell people that you say that about fun-sized candy.

Popular Posts