FYI.

So I have this stat counter thing on my blog where I can see who is reading and how they found me and where they live and what kind of browser they're using and what they ate for dinner last night. It's not creepy at all. Yesterday I was looking at it, just killing time and seeing if I'm famous yet (I'm not) and I noticed the Google searches that have brought people to my blog. And if you've ever tried googling something and ended up somewhere completely unrelated, I'm sure you know how frustrating that is. (Also, learn to google, fools.) Anyway, I thought I would help these people out, in case they ever find themselves here again.


-Song with lyrics "can't keep my eyes off of you, can't keep my mind off of you." Sorry dude. This is the song I'm obsessed with but I didn't actually go so far as to say what song it is. That's "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. Believe me, it took me a lot of creative googling to figure that out, so allow me to assist you.

Contiki turkish delight. All I can say about this is that if you are on a Contiki tour and find yourself in Turkey, save a few euros and don't buy the Turkish delight. It's not really that delightful.

Why are gnats in my bed. Ew. You are dirty. Change your sheets and please refrain from bringing your filthiness to my blog. Thanks.

Athens Greece. Here's a tip. If you're looking for info on Athens, Greece, don't look at blogs. Seriously. This is like Internet 101.

"Reasons not to move to Boston". You- out of my blog! I would never talk about reasons NOT to move to Boston. I hope you came here and found my post about reasons TO move to Boston, and then I hope you did it. There are no reasons not to move to Boston.

"Purple Puppet"truck. Um...yeah. No words. You are weird. You need to get help. There are not, nor will there ever be, purple puppet trucks on this blog. Get out.

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
Turkish delights is so not delightful! It was much better in Turkey and better to only eat one piece and leave it Also, what is that song from?? And finally, how the heck did you find all these things that lead to your blog?!

Popular Posts