I made something for you.

Just kidding, I did not. Well, I'm making this blog, so I guess it's not totally a lie.

Here is something I have been thinking about but there isn't enough material for an actual blog post. Not that it usually stops me... Anyway, there is this song I am obsessed with. Ob. Sessed. And it's so sad and sweet and it goes, "Can't keep my eyes off of you, can't keep my mind off of you" more or less, and it's basically about how he loves her sooooooooo much but they'll never be together. Or something like that. And I'm like, aww, that's so sweet, loooooooove, mushy huggy awwwww. And then, at the very end, almost so quiet you can't hear it, except I listen to this song 40 times a day so I do hear it, he goes "Until I find someone else." Ha. What? If I was a cynic I would think romance is dead. Luckily I'm not a cynic, huh?

 I thought I had a bunch of half-fleshed out blog posts in my mind and I was going to drop them all on you here so you would be wildly entertained on this lovely Monday, but as it turns out my head is pretty much empty. Big shocker there. Instead, please enjoy this drawing I made of a t-rex holding balloons. I didn't make it for you specifically but I think you dudes will enjoy it anyway. Because if you don't you're lame and I'll punch you in the throat.

Comments

Unknown said…
You just plagerized yourself! I happen to know that dinosaur was for somebody else...
Erin said…
True story. Sorry dude. I'm really proud of my dinosaur. I wanted my people to see it. :D

Popular Posts