Hello all. It's Monday! Oh, yay!

Had a boring weekend. Tried to start packing for Boston but didn't really get anything accomplished other than putting 2 books and a magazine into the bag that I may or may not use as a carry-on.

I made some Rice Krispie treats and ate half of them but it looks like I only ate one row because I squished them around to fill up the empty space.

Oh, I just remembered that on Saturday Tony and I went to Sabino Canyon. You have to pay $5 to get in. After we paid we realized that 1) It was like 700 degrees out. 2) We were not dressed or prepared to go hiking, and 3) That there were ominous looking storm clouds building at the top of the canyon where at least 1 person dies every summer due to flash floods. So we spent like 15 minutes on this nature trail which was mainly a bunch of dead prickley pears and some packrat nests, then went to the mall and had milkshakes. I took a nice picture of a flower but it's at my house and I'm at work so you can't see it. Sad, I know.

This morning when I left for work I noticed that during the night someone went around the neighborhood and opened every single mailbox. Weird. I get really hostile when people mess with my mailbox. It doesn't close properly unless you slam it and I'm constantly coming home to find that the mailman didn't shut it and my mail is just exposed for all the world to see. Once someone put a sandwich bag full of Cheez-Its in there. Not a store-bought bag, more like the remnants of their lunch kind of bag. Gross. People are gross.








Edit: Here are my pictures from Sabino Canyon, and by that I mean, the nature trail and not the canyon at all.




Comments

AprilJ said…
Funny story about Sabino Canyon... Greta and I once went "hiking" there wearing flip flops (in the summer) and our only drinks were tropical fruit winecoolers. Talk about idiocy?! Seriously.
AprilJ said…
PS... I think you should put some info in the "FAQs" and "About Us" and other tabs at the top of your blog...
Erin said…
Oh yeah, those things came with the template and I don't actually know how to fill them in. I will look into it.

Popular Posts