Flashback Friday #2

Oops, it's Friday again and I didn't get any new pictures to post so I had to once again find something on my Facebook. Ah, here we go:



This was my sister's senior prom, so that would make it...1998. Geleene and her friends were having prom dinner at our house- my aunt catered and various other aunts and cousins came to help (and ogle, probably). I got to attend this little soiree because I was also going to the prom, and it was my house, but I know from e-mail snooping that certain people did not want me there. Huh. Too bad for them, I guess, I came anyway. Adriane was dressed up because she was kind of like a server- she'd deliver the food to us and I think also clear the dishes after each course. It was very fancy.

I look rather unhappy in this picture. This past weekend I got a bunch of old photo albums from my parent's house and I look like that in pretty much every picture that was taken during my teenage years. I'm not sure if I was really in a perpetually bad mood or if it just looks that way in photos.

Anyway, that about sums up what's happening in this flashback. I'm trying to find something more interesting for the future but that requires actually thinking about it prior to Friday and that is kind of asking a lot. I'll do my best.

Comments

Filleman Family said…
totally loving this flashback friday thing - btw, maybe it is genetic . . . Mark looks straight up pissed in most of the teenage photos we used in our wedding montage.
Adriane said…
Ugh. Velvet shirt.

Popular Posts