Regular old Tuesday

If I only post Flashback Fridays then my blog will just be a Flashback Friday blog and not a normal what's-going-on-in-my-regular-old-life blog.

So, what's happening around here on regular Tuesday? Not much, you guys, really not much. I ordered some shoes. They are in Indianapolis. I bought one Christmas present- a good start, I think, but not my best work. Usually I am done with shopping by Thanksgiving. I am feeling a little pressed for time.

On the good deed front, I volunteered at the Community Food Bank this past Saturday. We packed boxes. Full of food. I was in charge of the corn flakes. Actually, that should be Corn Flakes, because they were genuine Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Michael Phelps limited edition. My box handling skills could use some work though, as I've ended up with numerous ugly and painful bruises on the inside of my arm. The price I pay for helping others, I suppose.

On Saturday I also went to the U of A football game. I know, what? Why? Yes, well, it was sort of a set-up, and nothing will come of it, and that is all I will say about that. Oh, except that David Hasselhoff sang the national anthem and sadly we were not in our seats at the time so I could only listen from outside the stadium. I didn't actually get to see it, which is too bad as I was always something of a Mitch Buchannon fan.

This weekend is NAU homecoming and I am going, not because I care so much about NAU really as that I want to go to Flagstaff, and wear a jacket. And I have my mother's car and need to give it back to her. And I have nothing better to do then go out of town again. And because I love football, especially college football, and can't wait to see another game so soon after the last. Oh, it shall be so much fun!

Alright, that should be enough to maintain my status as an everyday life blog and not just a random old photo that relates to nothing blog. Good day.

Comments

Popular Posts