Cookies!

This isn't a blog post so much as an excuse to show you these cute cookies I just finished. Spring cookies! So cute! Hey, it's my blog, I post what I want.


They probably taste gross, because ugh, sugar cookies, royal icing and gum paste? Not yum. But they look good, so who cares. Also, I drew on them with food coloring markers and on the marker box it says they're also great for cheese and fruit slices. Um, what? I am totally writing on my cheese next time I have people over. I'm also picturing grapes with faces and maybe unsightly brown spots on apple slices. Won't that be fun?

Comments

Adriane said…
Those are adorable.
GeleeneG said…
Those look cute and they look good on the tray.

I think it would be really cool to write the name of the cheese on each block/wheel next time I have a party. I'll definitely do that. Can you get those markers at Michael's?
AprilJ said…
Very nice... I had some of those food markers but they died in our move. I know that is shocking.

Popular Posts