Today...

Today the bug spraying guy came to the office. He asked if we were having any problems. I told him about the cockroach scurrying across my desk. He laughed at me. Jerkface. Then on the invoice he wrote TIME IN: 12:45 TIME OUT: 1:10, even though he really left at 12:52. That scoundrel. Why would he lie about that? He's probably not really spraying or else I wouldn't have cockroaches on my desk. He's probably stealing all the poison and running his own bug-killing business on the side. And when he sprays here, he just uses water. Cockroaches love water, I bet.

Today was the deadline for me to get the weeds in my front yard cleaned up, I'm pretty sure. I didn't clean them up. They're not weeds, they're baby trees. Anyway, I have stuff to do after work so we'll see what happens. They may firebomb my house or something. I bet the burned out shell of a house reduces property values more than a few weeds baby trees, so they better think long and hard about what they do to me.

Today there was this Groupon (a deal thing, you should check it out) that was for someone to clean your kitchen and one bathroom for $24. I thought I might like someone to clean my kitchen and bathroom. When I went to buy the coupon, the website screwed up. Anyway I ended up buying 3. But you can't use it 3 times, you can only use it one time. Luckily I found out how to return the extras so it's a non-emergency, and now I get to have my kitchen and bathroom cleaned while I relax on the couch and eat Bon-Bons. That'll be totally weird. I will probably feel obligated to pre-clean my house so the maids don't judge me, thereby defeating the purpose of hiring a cleaning crew.

Today this sales rep came into the office to talk to me about dental insurance. He brought bagels. I already sell his product so the bagels were not necessary but I'm not complaining. The whole time he was rambling on about networks and reimbursement and copays I was thinking about bagels, and how he should go away so I could eat the bagels. There are only two of us here so we got all the bagels to ourselves. Yum. In the old days sales reps used to bring us all sorts of treats. Now we're lucky to get a toothbrush or a Snoopy.

Today I got a new waffle maker. It's going to be so fantastic, I think. The waffles are shaped like hearts, but that is not why I bought it. I bought it because it is allegedly awesome. Once I make some waffles I will report back.

Today 3 people almost came to our office before they realized it was the wrong place. This is a truly strange phenomenon, dudes. It is inexplicable. I really might have to install those signs.

That's all that happened today. Bye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was a nice blog.

Popular Posts