A Dirty Story

I wanted to tell you guys this funny story about this dog relieving itself on my foot, but I didn't think it would be complete without a picture of the dog and I don't have that with me at the moment. Also, that's pretty much the whole story- a dog relieved itself on my foot. The end. There, a dirty story. Hahaha. Oh man, I kill me!

Hmm. Well, that isn't much of a blog post. What else would you like to read about today? My cat? I hate her. Tennis? I still have no skills. Oh, actually though, last night (Lesson #2) was actually way fun. The head tennis coach person guy (The tennis center is named after him, dudes) was working with our group and even though we were really only doing forehands, he said I have a great backhand! In front of the whole class! He also said I have no forehand, but this is true so I can't really argue with it. If you'd like to keep count of things I've hit during tennis lessons, you can add 1 coach, myself, and a trash can to the list. Can I just say, I am AWESOME at sports? Yes, I think so.

Well, that is all the news I have to report at the moment. Tune in next time for...something else.

Comments

Popular Posts