So, uh...

I guess I'm going to Europe tomorrow.
Are we excited yet?
I think we will be excited in one hour and six minutes, when this work day ends.
If I am not overcome by stress in the meantime, that is.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away.
So I won't be posting much.
I know, it's gutwrenching.
I hope you'll be okay.
If I do find myself at an Internet cafe, I'll update.
All vacation updates will be on this blog.
If there are no updates, please assume that it means no Internet time.
Please do not assume it means I am dead.
I am just kind of excited about being out of touch.
And don't plan on putting a lot of effort into being in touch.
I hope you can understand.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your month.
Please pray for safe travels,
Smooth flights,
For good times,
For protection from gypsies and flying babies
And for lots of the awesome.
See you in August!

Comments

Filleman Family said…
Hope you guys have a great time.

Popular Posts