It's All Greek to Me

Hi dudes! You know I had to do that. Anyway, hello from Athens! We arrived yesterday but that's getting ahead of myself. Last we spoke I think I was in Sorrento. We went to Capri on a ferry, then took a boat ride around the island. I was seasick but did not vomit on the boat (or at all), yay me. We celebrated my birthday at an English pub in Sorrento then the next day did some other stuff that I can't recall at the moment. We took an overnight ferry to Corfu, Greece. Um..did some stuff. Shopped, went to a fortress, ate Greek food. Yum. Went on another boat ride but this one was not too rough. I'm trying to rush so other people can use the computer so sorry for the lame details. Today we went to the Acropolis and tomorrow we start on our cruise. I'll just have to talk when I get back but at least you will know I'm having fun. :) See you soon~!

Comments

Popular Posts