Hey!

Hello from lovely Sorrento! I might have spelled that wrong. Also this computer is weird so forgive me for any weird typos. Today we arrived in Sorrento. We spent the last few days in Rome, seeing all the usual things. I cant find the apostrophe or the dash. Sorry. Anyway, saw the Pantheon, Roman forum, colliseum, uhhh...spanish steps, trevi fountain, ate gelato, ate pizza, ate pasta, cheese cheese cheese. Yum. It is hot, like 40C. i do not know what that is in F but it is not pleasant. Everyone thinks oh, you are from Arizona, no big deal. False. It is hot and I did not pack enough clothes for 2 wardrobe changes per day. such is life, i suppose.

what else..having lots of fun! taking lots of pictures! I miss you guys and you should all be here, whoever you are. I guess i assume it is my family and friends reading this. random people can come to italy too.

I think in a little while we will go to the beach. tomorrow we go to the island of capri to ride around in a boat and see grottos. the next day..sunday maybe, i do not know what day this is, we will go to pompeii and then perhaps to corfu to catch a ferry. there is not a question of what we are doing, only a question of when it is happening, because i cannot keep track of time. i also cannot find the question mark. crazy italian computers. this is the worst blog post ever.

I do not have anything really interesting to report but i had to take the opportunity for cheap internet to get my quick fix. i miss my cell phone and my facebook but probably it is good to be a little less connected, i suppose. alrighty dudes, if i get another chance at internet i will check in again, otherwise I will update when i get back to tucson on august 4.

hope everything is well and everyone is having a good time and missing me a lot! ha. i kid, i kid.

Comments

Adriane said…
Grottos...like Ariel. But in Europe, not California.
GeleeneG said…
Ha ha, those crazy foreign keyboards. German keyboards are weird too -- I remember there being two letters that are switched around on their keyboard, like K and T or something totally random. So whenever I had a chance to email someone it came with some interesting word spellings because I didn't ever go back and fix where I had typed an incorrect letter.

Anyway, glad you're having fun and hope none of those striking Greeks do anything to you.
Filleman Family said…
Sounds like you guys are having an amazing time. Sorrento has to be THE most amazing place in Italy. Beautiful. What an incredible experience!! We do miss you - My day is just missing something without a blog update :) :)
Filleman Family said…
P.S. TAKE A TON OF PICTURES

Popular Posts