There's Christmas Magic in the Valley...

I've had the Fox 10 Christmas song stuck in my head for days. If you didn't grow up watching Fox 10 out of Phoenix then you probably don't know that song, which is really too bad. Because it is awesome. We always gather 'round the piano as a family and sing Christmas songs on Christmas eve, and someone always requests the Fox 10 song. If that sounds incredibly cheesy to you, well...it is. But also, amazing. I bet you wish your family did stuff like that. I bet your family is not as rad as mine. Unless you are in my family, which you probably are, if you are reading my blog, and in that case- high five! We're so cool!

Yes. So. What was I saying, then? Anticipation, celebration, I hear sleigh bells ring (sleigh bells ring)...

So today I am wearing this new skirt and it's too short. It wouldn't be too short except that it's clinging to my tights and riding up and anyway, yeah, it's too short. Just now I had a spurt of motivation and was going to attack this pile of files (hey, that rhymes) on my desk and try to get stuff done, for once. But I don't want to get up because of this skirt predicament. So I thought I would just zoom around the office on my chair. I know that sounds stupid, and it is, but also, chair zooming is super fun. Except when I went to zoom over to the filing cabinet, I mis-steered and crashed into the fax machine. And then all these papers went everywhere and it was a big mess. That is my punishment for trying to do work, I guess. Bah. So then I just quit working and came here instead. Oops.

These people make me crazy. And by these people, I pretty much just mean one person. Holy cow. It seems impossible that one person could be that annoying and not, I don't know, just positively explode from annoying-ness, and yet said person just continues to exist, and be massively annoying. It's likely that I will explode from irritation long before they explode from annoyingness. Isn't that just the way of the world?

I'm going to take my inappropriate skirt and run away.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
It's not Christmas until I've seen Rick D'Amico in a Santa hat.

Popular Posts