Things I Meant to Tell You Guys

The other day there was this party at my house. And during the party there was this wild cat in my backyard and while I was trying to catch it I accidentally stole its collar. Oops. Guess it wasn't that wild after all. Luckily I was able to recapture it and my party guests helped me put the collar back on and send it on its merry way.

Also, I got a black eye. My friends and I went to Nightfall at Old Tucson, which is basically where they take an innocent wild west movie set and turn it into your worst nightmare, and you pay like $20 for the privilege of having Lizzie Borden chase you around with a bloody axe and scary guys with their brains showing lunge at you from the shadows. So basically, not awesome. Anyway, we were in a haunted house (4 skulls- the scariest rating) and we were all huddled together because that's the best way to avoid being touched by scary guys. That sounds wrong. At some point a scary thing jumped out and I jerked away and slammed my head into something hard- my friend's arm, I think. And the next day I had a black eye. And you guys, I felt so cool. I mean, the story of how I got it was not that cool, and the placement was such that it just looked like I was wearing purple eye shadow, but still. Having a black eye pretty much makes you totally rad. It's almost gone now, and I'm sorry to see it go. I think the black eye made me so much more exciting. Now I'm just ordinary again.

And you know what else? I was totes Ben Franklin for Halloween. And my friend and I had a Halloween party at my house, and there were lots of people, like at least 30, and it was super fun! What is kind of sad is that apparently a lot of people thought I was a pirate. Even though I was carrying a kite. With a key on it. Maybe my friends aren't the sharpest tools in the shed? I'm not sure. I don't think I looked piratey at all. I was wearing bifocals! Ben Franklin is a funny and unique Halloween costume. Pirates are tired and really not clever at all. So that was like a costume half-fail.

I guess those are all the things. It seemed like a lot more stuff in my head. Sorry dudes. 

Comments

Popular Posts