And Another Thing

Guess what I got, dudes.
Silverware.
Ha.
I have serious issues. Seriously. I'd show you a picture but I'm at work and my silverware is not here with me, even though it probably should be, because then I could admire how shiny it is and how many spoons there are. There are many, many spoons. If you ever come to my house and want to use a spoon, I'm going to be so ready for that. I'll be like, a spoon? Why yes, I do have a spoon. What kind of spoon would you like? A tiny spoon? A normal spoon? A teaspoon? A soup spoon? A serving spoon? I have all those things. I have an abundance of spoons, and it is good.

I'm working on the cutest project for a Christmas present. I wish I could show you but I can't go posting pictures of top secret Christmas presents on the internet. It would ruin the surprise. I know, because I look at my stats, and I know who is reading this blog. So that's another thing that's happening but you'll just have to take my word for it. It's really cute though, believe me. You guys would get a kick out of it.

I'm also making a cake. I think it's going to be pretty awesome- it's awesome in my mind, at least. I'd show you a picture of it but it's not really ready yet. So try to envision some kind of delicious and fancy but fun party cake, and that's probably pretty much what it looks like. Or will look like, in the end. When I get around to it. Try to envision glitter on it, too. I'm hoping there will be glitter.

Now that I've got my semi-antique silver flatware, I've moved on to a new obsession. Can you guess? If you guessed DRUMS- you're right! I really want a drum kit. Because I really want to bang on it and make a loud racket and learn to play along with my Coldplay CD. JK JK JK. I want to play along with this one Matchbox 20 song that goes duh-duh, duh, duh-duh duh duh duh duh. Or something like that. I don't know. It sounds cool when I play along on my steering wheel but it'll sound even more cool when I play along on my actual drum kit. And I already have sticks so I'm pretty much set, except for the drums. And maybe a place to keep the drums. Whatever, details shmetails. I'm not worried about that. I just want to hit things. So if I can't have a drum, I'd like a heavy bag and some boxing gloves.

Santa? Are you reading this?

Uncle Warren?

Anyone?

JK JK JK.

 Well, better do some insurance now. 3 day week, this is. Thank the Lord.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/2110288194.html

Popular Posts