I break all the rules.

Ever since I looked at the monkey orchestra catalog online so I could find pictures to show you guys, all my targeted ads are for places like Brooks Brothers and Saks. It appears I have tricked the internet into thinking I'm rich. Right on. Tricking the internet is almost definitely the first step to actually being rich. It's too bad I'm not actually rich (No thanks to you, Warren Buffett) because then I'd buy you all monkey orchestras and Brooks Brothers' suits and things of that nature. And not just for Christmas, either. I'd but you those things on some ordinary Tuesday, just to show that I care. Because that's the kind of person I am. Rather, that's the kind of person I'd be if I had tons of money to burn. Since I'm not that kind of person just yet, you'll have to be happy with the gift of this blog.

Ha ha ha. Oh, I kill me. I really do.

Listen- Coldplay- A Rush of Blood to the Head. I am obsessed. I know I am approximately 73 years behind the rest of the world with being Coldplay-obsessed, but I cannot get enough of this song. I listen to it on repeat, sometimes. And then when it comes up on my Pandora it's like a special little gift from God. I'm sure God cares if I get to hear Coldplay. I'm sure of it.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, I was going to tell you about this massive headache I have, on account of this massive to-do list I have, and this seemingly miniscule amount of time I have to get it done. Miniscule is not a word? My spell check says no but I'm pretty sure it is. Hmm. So yeah, I have this to-do list, and it involves things like making 6 cakes, and making gallons of frosting, and many pounds of fondant. And any one of these things on its own is nothing, really, no big deal. But all of them together are almost more than my brain can process. I'm pretty sure the headache is a direct result of my brain trying to explode. I mean, I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that's just how it works. Science, you guys. Science.

I read this list of 8 things you should never do on your blog and I'm pretty sure one of them was "Never have a blog that has no cohesive subject." So, I'm doing that wrong. And yet you little jokers keep coming back. I know, because I see you on my stats. Oh, that was another thing you weren't supposed to do- be obsessed with your stats. You also aren't supposed to talk about wanting to get rich off your blog.  Gah. I'm breaking rules all over the place! That's how I roll.

No, no it isn't. Except apparently it is. Oh well. I'm going to try and get over it by eating ice cream. I hope you have a nice weekend. I'll be baking one thousand cakes.

This blog needs more pictures so please enjoy this painting of a rodent of unusual size. I meant to make the tail pink but I messed up. Deal with it.

I just realized the ice cream I am about to enjoy came from Dairy Queen, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, which means that instead of getting rich, I am continuing to help Warren Buffett get richer. Oh man, oh man, oh man. That's messed up. Additionally, wholly is a stupid word. That is all.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Did you use a BOGO coupon? Because if so then Warren Buffet essentially paid you to eat ice cream, or something like that. I don't know. It's almost 4 on a Friday and my brain shuts down somewhere around 11:30 so I can't really be sure if anything I say makes sense.

Popular Posts