I'm Melting

I keep trying to write this post about how I got a facial and it was weird but I'm having trouble with my words. Or my motivation. That motivation, it keeps going missing. I guess I should know by now that disappearing is my motivation's usual M.O., and stop being so puzzled when keeps happening.

Anyway. I went to get a facial at the beauty college. The beauty college is awesome because it's decent and super cheap and you get free nail polish. Except not when you get a facial, because that would be weird. So I went for a facial. My facial student guy was this middle-aged dude named Joe/Joey/Jose. He introduced himself as Joey, everyone else called him Joe, and his name tag said Jose. Joey Jose was not very chatty, which is fine- neither am I. But at one point he was wrapping a hot towel around my face or something and, after not speaking the entire time, he leaned in close and kind of talk-whispered something like, Erin, is this ok? and it was super creepy because I was not expecting it and my eyes were covered and yeah...

Oh, this story!!!! This is the worst story ever! After my facial was over, Joey Joe gave me his card and was all, Erin, I love your hair. I want to...and he kept making these chop chop a-line motions around his face. So I guess Joey Joe wants to chop my hair off? And condition it, I think.  And I was like oh, yeah, definitely! Even though I don't want my hair chop chopped off, and I don't want it done by a student no matter how awesome the beauty college may be. Not even for free nail polish. They probably don't give you free nail polish when you get a hair cut anyway.

Right now my coworker is sending a fax only he never monitors his faxes, he just puts them in and wanders off, and the fax machine is spewing his pages all over the floor and I do not feel inclined to pick them up even though it drives me absolutely flippin' nuts that there are papers spilling everywhere. I think I will run over them with my chair to teach him a lesson.

I'm having a meltdown right now. If my boss keeps coming over here and talking to me while eating peanuts or crackers or any other food that I don't want to smell, well...I probably won't do anything. But I'll be really grossed out, that's for sure. So there.

Comments

Popular Posts