Not Suitible for Consumption.

I want to eat some pizza. Every day, all I want is pizza. For a while it was soft pretzels, and now it's pizza. Yum, pizza. It's like I'm a 12-year old boy. It is not awesome, because I can't actually have pizza every day. I mean, I guess I could, but, you know. Sometimes you have to be a grown up and eat a vegetable.

Sometimes.

My coworker and I are plotting how we can get out of here early today. It's not working so far, as it's nearly 11 and we're still here. Too bad, because if I left early I'd probably have time to get some pizza. As it stands, I have to eat frozen ravioli and underripe pineapple. Nom nom nom, lunch of champions. Or maybe champions don't eat lunch, because they are too busy championing at that time of day. I'm not really sure.

Remember my awesome glittery cake I bragged about? Um, yeah. Yeah. I think the Bible says something like, "Pride goeth before a fall" and in this case it was a literal fall- all over the garage floor, where I'd hidden the cake because it was an abomination. I guess I should say that in my defense I was pretty satisfied with the construction, but the fondant was a complete disaster, and the cake came out looking like it was hastily thrown together by monkeys. And not baker monkeys, but maybe some other kind of monkey. Probably a bassoon-playing monkey that doesn't have a lot of experience in making topsy-turvy cakes. So that was a failure. I'm due to make a wedding cake in approximately 2 weeks and my confidence is slightly shaken. But there's no fondant or topsy-turviness involved in the wedding cake so I shall press on and hope for the best. Or something.

Just now my boss passed through and was all, "Has the phone even rung?" and I said no, because that is the truth. This is a good sign. Soon he will probably say, go ahead and go. And then I'll run out of here screaming and waving my arms in the air like...a crazy person. No, I'm not really going to do that. Or maybe I am. I guess you'll never know, unless you're spying on me, and if you are spying on me, well, that's weird and creepy.

Good news kids, just heard the Boss tell someone on the phone that he's going to tell everyone to take off at noon. Woo-hoooooo for leaving early on the holiest of holy Christmas Eve eve. Fingers crossed that no one does anything crazy like call in with an issue and ruin Christmas. Because if they do, I will stab them. Mentally.

Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts