Because I said so.

My hands smell like oranges.
That is the precise reason why I never eat oranges.
But those little cuties...
I had no idea they'd be so delicious.
So now I eat the cuties.
And then I deal with orange hands.
I guess it's better than fish hands.
I hate fish.
I ate M&Ms for breakfast.
And a latte.
Sometimes my coworker brings me a latte.
He pays for it with the office credit card.
So it's not a super generous gesture.
But I don't care about that.
I just care about free Starbucks.
Today I have Ben Franklin hair clips.
They are fantastic.
I got them for my birthday.
One each from 2 separate people.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Just kidding.
That doesn't even apply to this situation.
Listen, I have a new obsession.
It's vintage silverware.
I know, right?
I am obsessed.
I look at it on eBay all day.
Literally all day.
I am watching like 6 different auctions right now.
Now that I am obsessed with silverware,
I want it immediately.
Clearly I need nice silverware for all my fancy parties.
Oh, that's right.
I don't have fancy parties.
But maybe I would, if I had nice silverware.
So even though there are bills to pay,
And Christmas/Birthday/Graduation gifts to buy,
I will get some new silverware.
Soon.
I bet.
I will report back if I end up with fancy silver.
I will report back even if I don't.
Because this is my blog and if I don't report,
There won't be anything to read.
And you'll be like, come on, post something.
I know, because that's how I feel
About Every. Other. Blog. I read,
That can never update enough for my voracious reading habit.
Haha.
Oh, I had a few rants I wanted to post.
Because they aren't really worthy of being fleshed out.
So here you go.
LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!
THE PURPOSE OF THE ON RAMP IS TO GET UP TO FREEWAY SPEED!
That's all.
Oh, get this.
Yesterday I was driving home.
I got to an intersection where I needed to make a left turn.
It's a left on green arrow only turn.
And the green arrow just stopped working.
Like, I saw the green arrow when I was lining up in the turn lane.
But then it didn't come any more.
We waited through 3 turns.
No more green arrow.
So then we all decided to be law breakers.
I hate that.
It gave me massive stress.
But I had to do it.
I turned left on a red arrow.
Ughhhhh.
Anyway, it's over now.
But it was a big deal at the time.
Really stressful.
Just thinking about it makes me want to eat infinity mini Snickers.
So, I will.
Good day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I got Kayla some cuties and she calls them "tiny baby citrus fruits".

Popular Posts