You've Got A Fast Car...

I found out that on Youtube you can get this Coldplay playlist that plays like 40 Coldplay songs, one after another. It's like Pandora, only better, because it's only Coldplay. But then suddenly it started playing Radiohead and that is unacceptable, so I'm back to my usual method of hand-picking songs. Sigh. Side note- Coldplay song of the day is Proof. It's not on any album or anything, I don't think, so you just have to find it on Youtube and play it on repeat. Not that I do that, or anything, because that would be crazy.

Yesterday I went to Eegees for some delicious fries with ranch (not to be confused with ranch fries) and an Eegee. It's Orange Dream month. Orange Dream is my favorite flavor of the month after Peach & Berry, which I guess is discontinued. (I have a plan for that, though.) Anyway I went through the drive-through which I never ever do, but I was feeling lazy so whatever. The point is, I got back to the office and realized they'd given me strawberry and lemon, rather than strawberry and orange dream. Um. Vom. Lemon Eegee is full of lemon peel. Giant pieces of it. It's so gross. I think I would go so far as to say that lemon Eegee is an abomination. Yes, yes, I would go that far. I'd send them an e-mail but I already e-mailed them yesterday about why they should bring back Peach & Berry, and I haven't even gotten a response, so either they don't care or they just don't understand my brand of humor.

Speaking of my brand of humor, the other day I was talking to my friend and he was like, "Do you still have a blog?" And I was like oh yeah, and tens of people read it. And he dared to suggest that it is not more popular because people don't "get" me. As if awesomeness and hilarity (hilariousness?) is so hard to get? I think he underestimates my people. And my general appeal. And maybe he overestimates himself, thinking he has some special understanding of me that makes me seem funnier to him than to other people. I told him that he's wrong and that people I don't even know read this blog, but he was unconvinced. Whatever. The beauty of having a blog that your friends can't be bothered to read is that you can then use said blog to talk about those friends. And they will never know. So take that, friend. Take that.

Alright, now you can look at this painting of a lighthouse. This is almost definitely exactly what it is like in the Outer Banks, only less cliff-y. And maybe there are no killer whales there. I don't really know the specifics.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
No! I love a lemon and strawberry eegee. You don't have to eat the peel.
Adriane said…
It never occured to me that there will be lighthouses at the beach. I love lighthouses!

Also, I really hope there are killer whales. They're my favorite kind of whale.

Popular Posts