I Keep Forgetting To Put A Title.

This morning at Wal*Mart I was getting into my car and some guy in a truck drove by and shouted, "You are so beautiful!" So I smiled to show I wasn't bothered but really I was thinking that he was probably being sarcastic because I don't think people go around randomly shouting out compliments. Or maybe it's just that I've lost faith in humanity. Could be that. So, Monday, bleh.

My boss is back from vacation and for the first hour or so it was all work, work, work. Now it's back to being incredibly dead and I'm trying to think of tricks I can play on my co-worker to liven up our day. I did a trick on Friday but it turns out that he didn't even know he was being tricked, so I had to tell him. Having to explain your prank kind of takes the fun out of being a prankster. But you know what they say- try, try again. I think they say that, and when they do, I'm pretty sure they are talking about doing tricks on unsuspecting coworkers. And of course he is unsuspecting, because aside from Friday's failed trick, I've never even done a trick on him. He's done some on me, though. Like, when I first started working here, he'd trick me all the time. One time he did this Internet quiz called "Are You Gay?". I know, clearly we're 13 years old. Anyway he did the entire quiz and when he got to the end, it asked for your name, contact info, etc. in order to get the answer. So he entered all my information- including my cell phone number- and told them I was pregnant and a bunch of other stuff. So for months I'd get free formula in the mail at the office, and a subscription to some parenting magazine, and endless calls on my cell phone responding to my request for information about life insurance. It was fantastic. And by fantastic, I mean terrible, except I guess it's kind of funny, looking back. And I got some Mickey Mouse stickers, so that's cool.

Also, sometimes he would pile up boxes behind my chair while I was deeply engrossed in my work and then I'd be trapped at my desk.

That was a long story and I might have told it on this blog before so I guess too bad for you, now you get re-run blog stories. Anyway the point is, he pranked me, and now, 4 years later, I am ready to return the favor. Only now I can't really be bothered so I think I'm going to watch Coldplay videos on YouTube and pretend I'm in a band.

Oh, here is a picture of my tattoo. I hope I didn't already show it to you. Please enjoy, even though I kind of look like I have dead zombie skin, like that picture in the Bugle a few weeks ago where they were trying to identify someone who drowned in the river and they posted pictures of his tattoos only I knew they were dead body tattoos and it really squicked me out. That's not a dead body tattoo. It is alive. ALIVE!!!!!

Comments

Josh said…
So what was the trick you played on him?

Popular Posts