From the Internets

I got this message on Facebook this morning so it sounds like I'm really on a roll with the guys. First the Wal-Mart parking lot man said I'm beautiful, and now this. It's hard to believe that men aren't just beating down my door to be with me, as amazing as I am and all.

Hi Gorgeous,
I have been standing over here at my end, steering at the profile picture and, which i can't tell and the name sounds so familiar to me and i begin to imagine where i could have met with this Cutie,  no matter where it is, i think i would love to know you again even if we haven't seen before, so at a point, i said to myself it's time, i say hi to this great lady and see if we could be friends and know what could possibly transpire at the end...I am FRANCIS BEN by name., I have a daughter by the name (Lizzy), she has also said her greetings to you. About me, i am one simple man, down to earth, outgoing, a man who enjoys good things and good life, i love happiness and the last but not the least, a one woman's man and am searching for that special one lady that could be part of me forever and that has got true love and kindness in the heart. I hope and wish you are that one special friend of my dream. Please i would appreciate a reply from you as soon as you can, to know if my friendship request was granted.

The message is gone now. I guess Facebook deleted it or something. I'll never know if I'm the one special friend of his dream. Dang it. So close...

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
That;s so weird!! And a little creepy. like a stalker or something... which is illegal in all 5o states,
AprilJ said…
I got that same email this morning.. I reported it as spam. Hit that little button with a lot of zeal, too, I might add.. I was marginally creeped out b/c Clayton is out of town. It reminded me about this guy who used to call Tawnya and I in college. One of us would answer the phone and he'd say "Tell me what you're wearing" in a very pervy voice. We'd just start shouting into the phone and he'd hang up.. but he always called back, right as we were walking in the door. Then he stopped. Probably went to jail.
GeleeneG said…
Oh man, Francis Ben sounds foreign. Irish probably, given that very Catholic sounding name. You could have had yourself an awesome, hot (I'm assuming), Irish boyfriend. Stupid facebook ruining your future.

Popular Posts